Our counsellors help you navigate each stage of your fertility journey. They offer independent, confidential sessions to support you through fertility treatment. For some patients, counselling is a requirement.
Discussions with counsellors
Our counsellors have a deep understanding of the emotional journey of fertility treatment. They can help you navigate:
- Managing difficult emotions
- The emotional experience of fertility treatment
- Constant preoccupation with treatment
- Pregnancy loss
- Couple relationships and fertility treatment
- Balancing everyday life with fertility treatment
- Social isolation
- Building resilience skills
- Exploring and coping with very real and powerful grief
- Coping with other people’s pregnancies and births
- Coping with reactions of families, friends and work colleagues
- Pregnancy and parenting after fertility treatment
- Discussing your options when making decisions about changing or stopping treatments
Please remember we’re here to provide you with what you need at whatever stage of the journey you happen to be on.
About our counsellors
Our counsellors are highly trained in providing the following types of counselling:
- Support and therapeutic counselling
- Individual and couples counselling
- Grief and loss counselling
They are available to support you before, during and after your treatment. Our counsellors are experienced in helping diverse types of patients and are committed to ensuring every patient feels safe and comfortable during their counselling sessions.
Wherever you are on your journey, one of our supportive nurse enquiry team can help you understand your options and take the next step. These conversations are free and informative.Book an appointment